Thursday, April 25, 2013

Quilt Class Dates:

Time for our first meeting: Please let me know which meeting you're planning to attend so that I can plan accordingly. I haven't had any feedback on what you'd like to learn at this class so we're going to learn about some quilting basics and I'll have some handouts for you(which is why I need to know how many of you are coming to each meeting). I will also use this meeting to get a feel for how you want this group to serve you. If you have an existing project or a meddlesome sewing machine please bring it to this class. 

Also, please let me know if you will be bringing children to this meeting, and how many. I want to be prepared.

The first meeting will be:
Saturday, May 4 at 11am at my home 

The second meeting will be:
Monday, May 13 at 9am at my home

Both meetings will cover the same topics. I have a few "group project" ideas too. Hope to see you all there.

If you have any future suggestions for days and times for classes please let me know. I haven't heard from anyone yet on this, but wanted to get started. If you don't have a machine don't be discouraged. I have a few so you can still participate.

Thanks,

No comments: